GSSR's partners are proud of a number of accomplishments over the past decade, including:
- Helping to pass more than 45 bond and tax measures for local schools, cities, and other agencies, raising more than $2 billion for vital public purposes.
- Helping elect women to key offices including the U.S. Senate, Congress, California State Assembly, the Washington, Florida, Oregon, Maryland, and Illinois State House of Representatives, the Washington, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, and Connecticut State Senate.
- Helping the American Lung Association earn public support for tough second-hand smoke restrictions in cities across California.
- Helping pass the nation's first Death with Dignity law in Oregon, and successfully passing the nation's second Death with Dignity law in Washington State in November 2008.
- Helping elect the first woman as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in Montana.
- Helping the Oregon House regain its majority for the first time in 16 years.
- Early on recognizing the tremendous impact of cell phones on the accuracy of phone surveys. That's why we were one of the first firms to regularly conduct cell phone studies and surveys among a mix of landline and cell phone users.
- We helped pass Michigan's medical marijuana law in 2008.
- In 2008, helped elect Portland Oregon's only woman City Commissioner.
- In 2007, we helped pass Referendum 67 in Washington State, one of the few statewide referendums to pass there in the last century.
- In 2005 in Washington State, we helped defeat I-330, one of the few times in the nation that a ballot measure effort to cap medical malpractice lawsuit claims has been defeated.